Sunday, February 17, 2013

Memory of the Heart

"Gratitude is
the memory of the heart."


~ Jean Baptiste Massieu ~


 Dark pink rose in original color

 Dark pink rose ~ tinted blue

 Yellow rose in original color

Yellow rose ~ tinted aqua

I hope you enjoy my rose & "I am thankful for..." cards!
Bundle together to give to a friend, or attach to the front of a
 journal to record what you're thankful for each day...

Here are links to the free
rose graphics & font I used:


*Vintage Images*
Dark pink rose by Catherine Klein
Yellow rose by Catherine Klein


*Dafont.com*
Jane Austen


Please note that the images with
"I am thankful for..." in Jane Austen font
are for personal use only.  Thank you!!


Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. São lindas rosas. Amo rosas. Gosto muito do seu blog. Como você é desprendida de postar tantas imagens lindas para que possamos enfeitar nossa vida. um abraço fraterno. Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, these are gorgeous! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Lovely! - What a thoughtful Thought - to be able to 'leave them for others! ;-} Thank You!
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks-one of these days I will think of a project so I can use your lovely work! I have several composition books that need some sort of pretty cover, but my imagination is not very good at creating. I just know pretty when I see it! And everything I see here IS pretty.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I'm thankful for them =)

    latenightkitty.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie WilcoxFebruary 18, 2013

    Megan, these are so lovely! I'm thankful for your generous and sweet nature. Hugs to you (( ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan, I just wanted to stop by and tell you how talented I think you are. Your creations are always so beautiful. Thank you for all the sweet items you share with us. God bless you, Rea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosas gracias por compartir
    Besos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, what a difference changing the colour makes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megan, thank you...these are my favorites...but then again I see all the others and those are my favorites...I can't tell you how much I appreciate your images...love your site...blessings, victoria

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful images! I like very much the roses in such splendid colours!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liebe Megan,
    herzlichen Dank für diese wunderschönen Rosencollagen.
    Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sweetie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful, thanks!!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa