Friday, February 22, 2013

Heavenly Blue...



"Forget-me-nots and violets
heavenly blue, Spring, glittering with
the cheerful drops like dew."

~ N. Mueller ~


3 forget-me-not journal cards, 3x4 inches:




Printable with 6 cards and poem:


Here are the free graphics 
sources used in my artwork:


*Little Birdie Blessings*


*Lost and Taken*


*Altered Bits*


*Lilac & Lavender*




"Starred forget-me-nots
smile sweetly, Ring, blue-bells, ring!
Winning eye and heart completely,
Sing, robin, sing!"

~ Sarah F. Davis ~


Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. They're Lovely! Thank You!! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tiny blue flowers. I wish they'd grow for me for more than one season, though.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your site. Your images are stunning! They make me smile and sigh with the contentment that God's beauty can bring. I am grateful for your talent and willingness to share with other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Megan, so happy you used one of my graphics, thanks for the link back to me. I'll share this on my fb page. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely printables Megan. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, milady! Thank you for sharing your beautiful images with us bloggers and crafters - always lifted by vintage beauty! Abby at Little Birdie Blessings pointed me in your direction - following and have a link to you in my Blog List at The Writers Reverie.
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your creations...thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa